Position: Construction Project Manager
Location: Edinburg, VA
Term: 6-12 Months
Job Description: The Construction Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the Project Management teams directing crews and subcontractors for the implementation of fiber to the home (FTTH) projects in multiple cities for a western Virginia Telecom. The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for the overall project administration, coordination, scheduling and on-site construction activities.
- Manage all Project Managers, Project Coordinators, and others to ensure on-budget and on-schedule delivery.
- Oversee all production revenue and costs.
- Build processes and teams required to deliver all project requirements.
- Coordinate with the Project Construction Lead for timing, execution, and closeout of individual projects.
- Lead weekly meetings with the client and project teams.
- Bid and bill each project once complete.
- Manage project documentation.
- Review drawings and identify potential issues.
- Develop relationships with prospective, current, and past clients.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
- 5+ years of proven Telecom construction project experience.
- 3+ years of proven supervisory experience.
- Advanced experience with Smartsheet, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate experience in schedule management.
- Project and/or customer experience with federal, state, local governments.
- Proven Safety record, documented training and knowledge of OSHA requirements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or a related field of study.
- 5 or more years of construction project experience.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications.
- OSHA 10 Certification.