Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Configuration Technician
Location: Wilmington Delaware USA 19801
Term: 2 Months Contract (10/05/2020 to 12/01/2020)
- Unpacks appropriate CPU, hardware, and software and then installs each at default or to custom specifications.
- Tests configured systems for appropriate functioning and troubleshoots for any errors found
- Completes all required documentation of installation, including quality assurance sheet to ensure accurate billing with respect to warranty contract, proper processing of defective products and timely vendor returns and reimbursements
- Follows customer personal computer system hardware and software specifications based on instructions supplied
- Complies with departmental training certification requirements · Troubleshoots malfunctioning units using efficient problem-solving techniques and departmental procedures
- Researches hardware and software literature to keep abreast on new product/service developments and announcements
- Works with Lead Technicians on difficult to solve problems or configurations.
- Requires Entry Level - 3 years’ experience
- Previous CPU, hardware and software installation and configuration experience
- Excellent technical testing and troubleshooting and customer service skills
- CompTIA A+ would be a plus