Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Compliance Specialist
Location: Charlotte, NC, Minneapolis, MN, Chandler, AZ, Des Moines, IA, Irving TX, St. Louis, MO
Term: 6 months
- Establish, implement and maintain risk standards and programs to drive compliance with federal, state, agency, legal and regulatory and Corporate Policy requirements.
- Oversee the Front Line's execution and challenges appropriately on compliance related decisions.
- Support the oversight or monitoring of a risk-based compliance program.
- Provide support in developing and overseeing standards with some business and functional knowledge.
- Provide compliance risk insight and support projects and initiatives with low to moderate risk for a business line or functional area.
- Work with a business unit, a defined set of rules and regulations on low to moderate risk compliance matters.
- Support the reporting, escalation, and timely remediation of issues, deficiencies or regulatory matters regarding compliance risk management.
- Provide direction to the business on developing corrective action plans and effectively managing regulatory change.
- Provide support in reporting findings and drafting recommendations to management.
- Support and implement initiatives with low to moderate risk.
- Interact with team to support risk oversight and monitoring.
- Manage and ensure accuracy of data.
- Troubleshoot system issues to determine root cause.
- Research and implement new regulatory rules and manage other Registration Team related projects.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with various teams.
- Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives.
- Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of Compliance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Attorney, Mortgage Business, Mortgage Compliance, Mortgage Law, Legal citations experience.