Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Social Compliance Analyst
Location: Cumberland, RI, 02864
Term: 6 months
- CAPA = Corrective and Preventive Action
- CTPAT = Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism
- Assist in resolving day to day issues with UL, Vendors, Factories, Merchants, and Service Providers in compliance with the Social and Security Audit Program per CVSHealth Policy.
- Review CAPA’s weekly, and contact vendors who haven’t completed their CAPA
- Issue fines at the direction of the Sr. Manager, Social Compliance & CTPAT
- Monthly review of subcontractors to determine those that need to be audited
- Monitor suppliers/factories to ensure they are taking the required E-Learning training
- Supports processes and projects requested by Sr. Manager, Social Compliance & CTPAT
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High level of organizational skills are crucial in this role (there is a lot of follow up necessary).
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage highly detailed work
- High school diploma or GED required. College degree preferred.