Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Cloud DevSecOps Engineer
Location: Secaucus New Jersey 07094
Term: 5 months
- Building and managing cloud-native applications. This role will have the primary accountability of developing, implementing and operating various vendor cloud platforms as a Security Specialist working within the Client Technology.
- The team operates with a “run what you write” philosophy and each engineer is responsible for deploying and operating the code they write. The role will configure and implement automation policies and scripts based on technologies on the advice and guidance from Internal Security Consultants and Security Architects.
- Will also be responsible for automating current technologies based on rigorous patching and exacting security compliance standards.
- Contributes, as part of a small team of globally diverse skilled technicians, in the technical implementation and activities for endpoint data security improvements aligned to protection directives. Will be an individual contributor within an agile scrum team and is managed by both Agile principles as well as responsible to the Engineering Lead for Cloud Security.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in computer related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in various information technologies mentioned above.
- 2-3 years of cloud experience.
- Experience with one or more Cloud Platform (Amazon, Google, IBM, and Microsoft).
- Proficiency with at least two or more of the following technologies and scripting languages: Ansible, Forsetti, Puppet, Kubernetes, Docker, YAML, Python, Powershell, C#.
- Advanced proficiency working with multiple vendor API’s for both automation and reporting – comfortable with REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, and SQL & KQL.
- Solid interpersonal skills to adapt personal communication styles to the style of others, to engage with all levels of the organization, and across organizations staying calm under pressure and to maintain a clear path to appropriate solutions.
- Personal time management skills to prioritize workload and work in and agile framework to both plan and manage personal workloads.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in the English language to work effectively with all levels of end users and IT personnel.
- Advance knowledge of both Windows server operating system as well as expertise with one or more various Linux operating systems.
Even better if you have:
- Certifications in Fundamentals of at least one cloud provider’s technology (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Security Certifications (e.g. GSEC, CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, CISM, GCUX).
- Windows or Linux Certifications (e.g. MCSE, MCSA, LFCS, LFCE).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!