Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Cloud and Network Security Support Engineer (Remote)
Location: Secaucus, NJ 07094 - Remote
Term: 4 months
- Responsible for enabling new technologies and working with internal and external groups to ensure the company’s Cloud and network infrastructure is secure and robust.
- Will be working with a team of like-minded individuals who manage the 24x7 operation of our business-critical technology.
- Support the run state of our network and cloud infrastructure security tools and their underlying technologies.
- Involved in the implementation of new technologies, bringing operational expertise to ensure successful launch as well as upgrading current technologies in production.
- Provide technical oversight of Information Security technologies that fall under the team’s responsibilities, confirming they are operating within agreed service levels and at peak possible performance
- Manage, drive, and coordinate planned maintenance activities as well as the standardization and automation of processes and procedures for Information Security technologies.
- Represent the team in specific Project activities, including leading projects and managing the activity of others towards successful completion.
- Articulate technology issues/concerns that may emerge at any level of the technical stack, and from any component across the ecosystem to senior business and technology leaders
- The role will require to be in an On-Call rotation for escalation of production-related issues.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience. Vendor or industry standard certifications in applicable specialty or related technology areas are beneficial.
- Self-starter, driven, take initiative, and take accountability for the delivery of projects and Level 4 operational requests. 16000 windows servers, large VMware environment 60% virtualized.
- Cloud automation tools experience.
- Experience with vCAC, CISCO IAC, MS Azure, and Workflow automation tools.
- VCO, .Net Workflows, Process Orchestrator SCCM task sequence 2007/2012 experience.
- Application configuration tools experience.
- VCloud App Director, Puppet, Chef Powershell scripting or system automation skills.
- Solid communication and organizational skills, working with a globally dispersed team while also being resourceful and structured while working alone locally.
- Proactively anticipates project issues before they occur; defines the problem, identifies possible causes, works with the team to identify solutions, and selects and implements the most appropriate solution.
- Applies judgment in implementing Infrastructure Engineering methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information security, code maintainability, and reliability Sound analytical and problem-solving skills are required to manage multiple technical challenges from multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure.
- Supporting technology knowledge and experience in AD, DNS, IIS, MSSQL, and networking.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.