Industry thought-leader in SaaS software seeking a Client Support Specialist for their growing team in Roswell, GA!
Who are we looking for?
The Client Support Specialist will partner with clients to effectively resolve issues primarily by email but also via chat and phone as needed. This is a high-visibility role, providing the 1st line of support for clients, and demands the ability to quickly adapt to fluctuations in the volume of incoming inquiries, while maintaining a consistent, and empathetic level of client support. This position requires a good deal of complex problem solving and excellent communication skills so we are looking for the best & the brightest with both high IQ and EQ!!
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Manage and effectively resolve 1st tier client support requests using email, chat, and phone
- Apply technical knowledge to analyze, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve complex client issues
- Escalate unresolved issues that require more technical in-depth knowledge to 2nd tier of support and engineering team in a proactive manner
- Contribute to internal and external knowledge base by creating help center content for employees and clients
- Go above and beyond to ensure the very best client experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Software / SaaS client support (or similar function)
- Experience in supporting custom or proprietary software
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc..)
- A clear, professional, and informative communication style
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of urgency and awareness for matters that are urgent or could become urgent
- Servant Leader
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with JIRA and/or Service Desk
- HubSpot Experience
- Training Experience
This is a permanent position located in Roswell. This is an excellent growth opportunity with a company that values community, collaboration, quality work and personal growth. Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) + competitive salary, robust PTO, flexible schedule, work from home options, professional growth stipends, and more.