Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Client Services Specialist
Location: Lincoln, RI, 02865
Term: 5 months (11/11/2020 to 03/27/2021)
- Respond to leave of absence inquiries regarding quarantine protocol due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Open leave cases for colleagues who must be placed in quarantine based on the established quarantine protocols.
- Utilize the Client Leave Absence Management platform to initiate and respond to leave of absence requests for personal leaves, health leaves and quarantine cases.
- Communicating to colleagues, HR team members as well as managers / supervisors and other key stakeholders either verbally and / or in writing.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ years of call center experience and/or customer service experience.
- Human Resource experience is preferred but not required. Basic knowledge of leave of absence and FMLA is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including a strong command of the English language and the ability to clearly articulate details over the telephone.
- Ability to function in a high volume, production oriented, time sensitive environment.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills to reflect a friendly, positive disposition.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain information in the strictest of confidence.
- Ensure the delivery of meaningful, high-quality, timely service to our customers.
- Ensure customer information is processed efficiently, accurately, and thoroughly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Strong customer service skills exhibiting a courteous telephone etiquette, patience and professionalism.
- Ability to provide empathetic services to our customers.
- Flexibility to work from various shifts from 7:00 a.m. to midnight 7 days a week.
- Regular and timely attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Associates degree in related field or equivalent experience is required.