Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Client Service Representative
Location: Phoenix, Arizona 85040
Term: 4 months
- New customer onboarding.
- Monitor and communicate the status of tasks to team members, clients, and customers.
- Distribute information to other team members.
- Determine which accounts require processing intervention based on system status.
- Determine customer eligibility using system tools.
- Contact external vendors/clients/customers to determine status updates and to gather information to ensure program requirements are maintained.
- Identify areas of process improvement.
- Perform other duties as directed by department manager.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Accurate typing and data entry skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly adaptable to process and system changes.
- Must be detail oriented with good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Effective time management.
- Able to initiate and manage a high volume of outbound phone calls.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Demonstrate a stable employment history.
Even better if you have:
- Transportation or general automotive experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!