Location: Euless, TX 76040
Term: 3 months
Partner with all parties informed of the status of open issues and will work closely with escalation partners to identify, document, and monitor any and all exceptions to the standard processes to create a list of best practices.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers includes problem-solving by the CSR, consulting with dealers, and educating them about Manheim and ancillary partners.
- Part of this process will include identifying, assessing, and resolving these issues and determining who needs communication on these issues, including central functions such as IT or Product, or any such Manheim Partners.
- May work across other departments to train on resolving different client issues.
- Provide responsive, timely telephone, chat and email support.
- Personally act as the single, point-of-contact for their issues from identification through resolution as often as possible (i.e. take the call and handle internally vs. transfer or provide other contacts).
- Oversee/monitor the resolution to all problems, regardless of delegation to other departments.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
High School Diploma or GED. College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Call center and/or client interfacing experience.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Multi-task and prioritize required. Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time.
- Understand foundational levels of computers and technology, the internet, and email.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly in a phone or email context.
- Experience working in a contact center metrics-driven environment.
- Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to operate under tight pressure.
- Experience working in the automotive industry.