Title: Client Service Associate
Location: Palo Alto
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Our client’s Wealth Management is comprised of investment management, brokerage, trust, financial planning and insurance professionals. We offer customized wealth management solutions for our clients from a wide array of services including comprehensive investment management, financial planning, estate planning, trust services, endowment management and more. Our goal is to understand our clients’ unique needs and support them throughout a lifetime of financial goals.
Common goals, uncommon potential.
As a Client Service Associate, ideal candidates will act as a liaison between the Wealth Managers, the clients, and Private Wealth Management middle office and operations teams. This position requires strong relationship management skills, acute attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and a client centric mindset to provide outstanding service to both internal and external clients. As a member of a multi-person team, the ability to work well within the team and communicate openly is of particular value.
What you’ll do as a Client Service Associate:
- Provide sales and service support (i.e., create, review and distribute various client reports and presentations or assist with client events); may be for current clients or prospects.
- Interact with clients to address or best direct questions and inquiries. Responsible for client retention and day-to-day client satisfaction.
- Assist with phone calls to prospects and clients, schedule all client-related appointments, coordinate client mailings/invitations to company events.
- Provide general administrative support such as managing logistics and refreshments for meetings, answering incoming telephone calls, managing incoming emails/faxes, filing, submitting business expense requests, schedule appointments and distributing mail.
- Own client onboarding and ongoing lifecycle related activities (new account opening, account maintenance, disbursements, etc.).
- Place equity, mutual fund and fixed income trades.
- Research and reconcile performance returns not in line with benchmarks.
- Collaborate with Wealth Managers and the Client Service team on ad-hoc projects.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance or related field, or equivalent experience
- Series 7 and 66 Licenses, or ability to obtain within 6 months if trading is required for the position
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize information
- Strong presentation skills; comfortable speaking in front of clients and potential clients
- Proven self-starter with the ability to think and work autonomously
- Effective prioritization capabilities
- Team player willing to help and learn from others
- Excellent written and verbal skills with careful attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications with an intermediate to expert skill level in Excel and PPT
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now