Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: CRM Change Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 6 months
- Drive Change Management execution for CIB Corporate Real Estate (CRE) Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications, specifically CRE Salesforce implementation
- Assist in the development of the stakeholder analysis, impact assessments, and banker/team communications for system onboarding, strategic and BAU projects/initiatives related to CRE Salesforce implementations
- Assist in establishing and managing the change networks, including the development of materials for Leadership updates, Steering Committee meetings & Executive communications
- Develop training materials and deliver trainings to impacted groups and coordinate with partners as needed
- Responsible for providing senior level strategic consulting services to client organizations using in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding the clients business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Works with executives and senior managers across the Company to help define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Provides leadership in the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- May Direct internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the Company on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Desired Qualifications):
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM projects, tools, and systems
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce
- Experience designing and delivering change management plans for technology deployments
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important