Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Change Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC 28282
Term: 8 months
- Position will provide organizational change management support for one or multiple CRM projects.
- They will partner with program Change Management Lead and project teams to coordinate change management activities to support adoption strategy from planning through post-go live sustainment.
- Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Bachelors Degree, 2-4 years of organizational change management experience, team player, strong organizational/communication skills, problem solving skills, ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Preferred qualifications include change management certification (Prosci/other)
- CRM implementation and Agile framework experience a plus.