Grow your career as a CCAR Regulatory Reporting Analyst with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will support the production of the CCAR reports and enhance the governance framework to achieve greater standardization, consistency, and sustainability. Will work closely with the Group Manager, ensuring CCAR processes are produced timely, accurately and are complete.
- Responsible for CCAR related processes being compliant with current regulations, supported by documentation standards and with effective preventive and detective controls.
- Responsible for the preparation, reconciliation and review of financial (i.e., actual) CCAR schedules. The process includes review of control points, support change management, and drive the report preparation leveraging data reviews and controls. Support issues management and escalation noted in the production process for root cause remediation.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual preparation of FR Y14A, 14Q schedules. Establish effective working relationships with CCAR Workstream, and Global Regulatory Reporting.
- Collect and review data and implement FR Y-14 reporting requirements.
- Produce analytics for variance and root cause on product and processes, and maintain and enhance related operational and analytical procedures.
- Perform metrics, key controls, documentation, and facilitate MCA testing; identify opportunity to optimize processes.
- Responsible for the reconciliation among different reports, including Pearl, FR Y-9c, FFIEC101, and /or other capital adequacy reports.
- Effective Communication: Presentations to Senior Management, issue resolution with Businesses and Technology, escalate issues and interface with operations units ensuring appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 6 to 10 years of regulatory reporting experience.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial/regulatory reporting
- Ability to grasp and master new concepts/requirements and related product/functional knowledge.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Able to work with large volumes of data from different sources.
- Excellent analytical background and skill set to understand complex processes, including system data flows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.