Position: Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA 30334
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for both recommending and capturing business requirements, and functional, and non-functional requirements for the various systems that the department uses.
- Participates in, and in some cases may lead, business requirement gathering sessions with internal stakeholders, business vendors, and partner programs and agencies.
- Participates in the planning, creation, testing, deployment, and evaluation of the SDLC for the department’s systems.
- Evaluates and provide feedback on system requirements created by other vendors, programs, or agencies.
- Participates in or assists with user acceptance testing.
- Develops, documents, and reports recommendations for solving and/or addressing problems, questions, and issues based on research conducted.
- Clearly communicates management's views on major policies or current issues to individuals and entities both within and outside the organization.
- Creates and manages logic for robotic process automation used in the department’s systems and processing.
- Conduct high-level assessment, detail As-Is process description, detail To-Be automated process description and define quantifiable business cases with a sound understanding of UiPath products and platform.
- Work with internal functional teams and business stakeholders to extract use cases in their existing implementations.
- Partner with Enterprise/Application Architect to create an implementation plan for the RPA solution designed and work closely with RPA Developers through to testing and deployment.
- Solve day-to-day issues arising during automation projects with timely resolutions.
- Provide functional and operational recommendations to UiPath’s internal functional teams and business stakeholders.
- Review and help refine automation business cases to optimize, improve and automate business processes to deliver the desired business outcome.
- Support in managing changes throughout the entire automation life cycle.
- Manipulation, Automation Concepts, and Techniques and Orchestrator administration.
- Uses sound judgment to respond appropriately to internal and external contacts.
- Independently establishes and monitors deadlines to ensure timeliness of staff's responses to inquiries, complaints, and other issues.
- Serves as a member of the CAPS Program Administration section and supports the work of other team members as needed.
- Coordinates with vendors and technical staff to ensure that functionality of automated systems is consistent with, and in adherence to, program policies, laws, regulations, and best practice standards by users.
- Develops and administers training, training documents, and user guidance for system changes or workarounds.
- Develops and documents business processes for users of the new or upgraded system.
- Assists with the development of change management plans for transition to new or upgraded systems.
- Provides business user support and oversight statewide in the use of all data systems for the program.
- Serves as liaison between business users and technical staff in the implementation and development of business process automation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years of experience both recommending and capturing business requirements, and functional, and non-functional requirements.
- 5 years of experience with all phases of SDLC with emphasis on planning, requirements, design, test, implementation, and evaluation.
- 5 years of experience with the development and administration of training materials, training documents, and user guides for system changes.
- 5 years of experience working with data systems and acting as a liaison between business users and technical staff.
- 3 years of experience gathering requirements for reporting on PowerBI/SSRS, ETL (SSIS), and .NET applications with Angular front-ends.
- CBAP, CCBA, PMI-PBA, or similar certification
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
Even better if you have:
- 3 years of experience with configuration and management of robotic process automation (RPA) software.
- Knowledge of or experience with Georgia Gateway Integrated Eligibility System.