Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Call Center Analyst - Bilingual Spanish
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 12 months
- Will be expected to evaluate customer communications (i.e. call transcripts, written surveys, or emails) in English and Spanish to determine if certain observable characteristics are present in these interactions and classify the interactions into specific buckets based on observable characteristics in the interaction.
- Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key indicators to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups.
- Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiencies and cost savings opportunities.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing an understanding of policies and procedures, best practices, and initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with mid-level managers or cross-functional business partners.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Experience with customer service and compliant resolutions preferably for a financial institution.
- Experienced in process audits, compliance and regulatory principles.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in recognizing quality and performance measures.
- 6+ months of Business Operations, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and/or education.
- 2+ years of professional experience is preferred.
- Nice to have financial services background but not required.