Our client is a manufacturing and printing company located in Cumming, Ga. They provide traditional forms and digital print related products and services for resale only. Client was founded in 1969, and has five regional production facilities – Georgia, Indiana, Maine, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina – serving the eastern half of the U.S. 250 employees with 5 locations and a "family" corporate culture.
our client is seeking to replace their current developer that was with the company for 17 years. This resource need is immediate as they would like to hire/train by current developer.
Overview of position:
Our client has internally developed applications, developer will have an opportunity to work on a breadth of technology and systems. Primary skills they are seeking are C# programming and T-SQL scripting language. The developer will do all custom development work that connects to Microsoft database. Having experience with SQL Queries and database experience to help manage the tables and data. They have some backend processes, import data from flat files. They have ASP,NET webpages with .NET framework and several internal sites as well as external sites. They developing, writing EDI's, they have vendors with their customers and have requests for freight and warehouse release orders. As the primary developer, they will interact with customers to meet their needs and handle requests for export reports. They will work on automated BI software as well.
- 5+ years experience with C#, ASP.NET,.NET Framework, and T-SQL (SQL scripting language) in a Microsoft-centric environment
- Familiarity and experience with Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL Server, and Visual Studio
- Strong problem solving skills. This role involves understanding, debugging, and enhancing existing C# utilities and websites as well as SQL data structures, stored procedures, and scripts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. This role involves direct communication with both end users and project managers inside and outside the company. To be successful, you must be able to work with users to develop business requirements and recommend solutions.
- Ability to manage and prioritize requests and reprioritize as need.
- Team-based attitude, helping others as needed to solve the problem at hand.
Excellent communication skills with ability to work with internal and external customers.
Not required, but a plus:
- FileMaker scripting experience a plus
- Automate experience a plus
- QlikView experience a plus
- Manufacturing experience a plus