Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: C#/.NET Software Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX- Hybrid 1-2 days per week
Term: 12+ months with possibility to convert
Develop and design web applications and web sites. Responsible for directing web site content creation, enhancement and maintenance. The technical skills include the knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
- 5-7 years related experience required.
- Exercises independent judgment with direction from supervisor
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required).
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time (Required).
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback (Required).
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software (Required).
- Knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models (Required).
- Knowledge of computer software, such as Adobe, Java, SQL, etc. (Required)
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, build or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools and digital media.
- Write, design, or edit web page content.
- Perform web site updates.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems.
- Evaluate code to ensure it is valid, meets industry standards and is compatible with devices or operation systems.
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria or choose solutions.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces.