Our client is seeking a Software Engineer for a hybrid opportunity located in Carrollton, TX.
About the Role
The Software Engineer’s role is a hands-on, interactive role in a fast-paced environment utilizing C# .NET and WPF. The Software Engineer will be responsible for the implementation of new features and maintenance of our current mainstay application. Some of the Software Engineer’s responsibilities will include collaborating with stakeholders, integrating with new hardware APIs, and delivering robust efficient, and maintainable C# Front-end & business logic code.
- Analyze, design, develop, debug, configure and modify software pertaining to the company's product offerings.
- Delivering code that meets the design specification and fits nicely with what may already be in place.
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process.
- Solving problems at all stages of the project life cycle.
- Participate as a team member in a fully Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field OR related practical experience.
- 3+ years professional experience in software engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience building Windows Desktop Applications using the .NET tech stack, utilizing C# and WPF.
- Strong understanding of the .NET tech stack (C#, .NET Framework).
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, especially with .NET Applications.
- Strong technical background, analytical mindset, and great problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.