As a C# development lead, you will work within the Information Technology team to create and modify application code in support of the business objectives as well as develop talent within other team members. In this role, you will be a lead within one of three development teams. Key technologies involved include C#, Microsoft SQL, Angular.js, .Net 4.8, and REST API’s. Development work is performed using Agile processes. You will be expected to work proactively in a team environment to move the client forward into digital services and improved service to association members, employees, and related stakeholders.
This team is largely focused on enhancements, modifications, code level support and application performance for all of the enterprise applications – some client facing and some more analytics driven.
We are looking for a well rounded developer who knows their way around C# code, some UI, database layer connections and how applications connect and run (knowledge of API’s, application availability performance, etc).
This is an onsite position in Amarillo, TX. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate before starting the position.
- Participate in daily scrum sessions per Agile sprint
- Develop coding logic to meet requirements per sprint
- Deliver code to the appropriate build repository per sprint
- Validate and correct code via quality assurance resource efforts
- Communicate status and progress with project management as well as team leadership
- Engage with business users to confirm project related requirements when relevant
- Ensure deliverables meet standards and quality expectations
- Provide documentation and release note information as needed for deliverables
- Support code build processes to deliver updated sprint functionality to appropriate environments
- Provide application walkthrough and training to the relevant team members before release deployment.
- Review code per completed delivery from developers
- Enrich others through examples, information sharing, encouragement, and assistance
- Support management requests for reporting
- BA/BS in MIS, Computer Science, related area or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years developing application logic in C#
- 4+ years experience developing and using MS SQL server queries/scripts
- 4+ years working within Agile development processes
- 2+ years in team leadership/development