Business Technical Analyst
- Location: Lawrenceville, 30046
- Salary: $50 - $52 / hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted 10 months ago
- Pay 50 to 52
- Function: Business / Systems Analysts
- Job Ref: 232909
• Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the applications management team and the Project Manager to prioritize deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
• Creates detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and translate it into functional specifications.
• Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
• Partners with development and analytic teams to provide reporting on software solutions.
• Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
• Performs research and interviews to determine IT business requirements and then translate such into specifications for technical projects.
• Focuses on the people side of change in the area of systems and technology, processes, job roles and skills, as well as organizational structures.
• Analyzes, facilitate, model, and organize information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs.
• Serves as liaison for customers for professional service and support requests.
• Demonstrates proficiency in requirements gathering, estimation, gaining customer approval, execution, testing and delivery of professional services requests.
• Identifies process improvement opportunities.
• Develops business process models and documentation.
• Assists business in Change Management activities.
• Effectively communicates and documents business and IT information in line with agreed processes and procedures.
• Balances technology and business issues as well as communicates appropriately with both technology and business experts.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT
• 5+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst
• Advanced skills in MS Tools- Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio, and Outlook
• 5+ years of customer interfacing experience – project oversight, customer presentation.
• 5+ years’ work experience in full systems development
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• An overall general understanding of large IT operating environments, SDLC, Change Control, Desktop Support, Service Desks, Application Development, Release Management, Networks, Storage, Data Centers.
• Excellent organizational and people management skills. Strong understanding of how to manage change.
• Energetic, action-oriented, positive approach to problem solving and ability to balance multiple projects concurrently.
Apply to MATRIX today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.