Job Summary: We are seeking a driven, talented, and passionate individual capable of bridging the gap between Business Stakeholders and IT Developers in an end-to-end application and data flow process. To investigate, analyze and resolve application issues through independent judgment and problem-solving skills and escalate issues requiring deeper intervention to development teams. Formulate and conduct analyses with application data to provide our clients with key insights on business analytics and business operations support. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, analytical, and a natural problem solver who is driven to advance their skills through their exploration of application functionality.
- Leverage quantitative skills to derive answers to clients' ongoing business analytics and reporting questions.
- Interact with clients to help troubleshoot and resolve product problems or issues.
- Evaluate/execute a specific plan for analyzing the data necessary to secure solutions to clients’ particular business information need(s).
- Document problems and solutions to train lower-level support on how to properly address client or product problems.
- Use a variety of data analysis and organization tools to discover the most impactful insights.
- Work closely and in collaboration with teams in remote locations to support client’s analytics needs.
- Utilizing analytical skills diagnose and resolve client questions or problems in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- Analyze current business processes, understand end-to-end data flow, and make recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge.
- Provide responsive and quality customer service to clients; respond to, evaluate, and prioritize incoming requests to support clients’ needs.
- Experience in IT based Application analysis with over 3 years’ experience as Business Analyst.
- 1-2 years SQL Skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in software development methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile processes – (SCRUM).
- Multitasking, ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to see the big picture and how the parts fit together.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally in matrix managed organization.
- Data Analysis: 3 years (Preferred).