Grow your career as a Business Systems Analyst with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will be contributing to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
• Develop creative technical solutions to meet business needs and manage complex, high-volume applications in partnership with business partners and stakeholders.
• Manage multiple work stream and applications across geographies for Credit Initiation and Onboarding
• Contribute to formulation of strategies/processes for Product Road map, Development and Governance and contribute to defining standards and new automation initiatives.
• Develop communication to guide, influence and convince others, including colleagues in other areas and external customers.
• Provide advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business and filter, prioritize, and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources.
• Supervise day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management, work allocation, mentoring of onsite and offsite resources and other duties and functions as assigned.
• 6-10 years of experience in business analysis or systems analysis.
• Demonstrated expertise in presenting and using planning tools.
• Proven diplomatic and analytical skills.
• Proven ability to manage complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact by weighing various action plans and balancing potentially conflicting needs.
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.