Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long-term contract engagements.
Position: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Fort Worth, TX 76155
Summary: Primary responsibilities will be the management of the Privileged Access Management backlog, coordination of Agile ceremonies, and service request queue management. Another major responsibility will be driving the discovery of privileged accounts to build the onboarding pipeline and develop reports for leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering, or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- 5-7 years experience required.
- Exercises independent judgment with direction from supervisor
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills (Required).
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management skills (Required).
- Knowledge of computer software, such as Excel, Power BI, SQL, and Visio (Required)
- Knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in the production of drawings and models (Required)
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with application teams for the discovery of privileged accounts.
- Actively maintain privileged account inventory ensuring all accounts are mapped to the application(s) they belong to.
- Interview or survey members of the immediate team to observe job performance or perform the job to determine what information is processed and how it is processed.
- Consult with the product owner to ensure agreement on system principles.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.