Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Business Security Consultant (Remote)
Location: Alpharetta, GA 30009
Term: 9 months
- Conducts complex work important to the organization.
- Works with minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Leading role in designing, developing, and accessing all aspects of security for market-leading regional and global systems based primarily on Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud technologies.
- As a security consultant dedicated to the Global Markets teams, you will be an individual contributor capable of supporting multiple project teams operating in the latest technologies of Cloud-based, Agile-developed systems, using automated deployment from CI/CD pipelines. In other words, it is not just an audit or oversight role, but one that requires detailed participation in the design, implementation, and certification of security controls across solutions. This requires knowledge of various IT system architecture and Cloud technology, as well as supporting technologies such as IAM, network security, Kubernetes, user account management, audit and logging, and other security concepts as outlined in ISO27001/2, OWASP, and related regional security standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 10-12 years of experience in information systems architecture methodologies, management, and tracking/analyzing budgets.
- Sound judgment and tact.
- Excellent management, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work and team effectively with clients and other management personnel.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.