Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Business Process Consultant to join their team for a contract role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Business Process Consultant
Term: 6 + Months
Location: US remote, but must be able to work Eastern time zone.
** While the position is Remote, work from home, to be eligible to convert to an employee of this company, you must reside in North Carolina or one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
- Bachelors Degree and 3 years experience (or Masters degree with 1-2 years experience) as a Management Consultant or Business Analyst.
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification is strongly preferred.
- Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Healthcare experience is highly preferred.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Leads work to enhance effectiveness of the organization at the enterprise level by linking business strategy to business process.
- Apply relevant tools and techniques to assess impact based on changes to the enabling technologies that support business processes.
- Lead development of future state process and drive changes across business and operations.
- Execute projects, deliverables, and measurable results in the context of the clients Enterprise Process Architecture and strategic enterprise goals.
Business Process Management
- Hands-on experience in the application of business process analysis tools including but not limited to: Current state processes analysis, current state performance and metrics, issue identification, root cause analysis, business case development, cost benefit analysis, future state design, roles and responsibilities, metrics, process control and management
- Proven ability to plan and deploy business process initiatives.
- Proven ability to apply business process principles to business solutions.
- Ability to create visualization and high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business capabilities.
- Proven facilitation skills with previous experience designing workshops, facilitating sessions and working with teams to gain crucial input from key contributors.
- Proven analytical skills to assess problems and develop solutions/improvements
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities.
- Strong data/financial analysis and modeling abilities.
Client Engagement Management
- Understands and defines client requirements.
- Manages stakeholder expectations, maintaining focus on overall deliverables, and applying contractual terms of engagement.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
- Ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
- Ability to apply project management principles to consulting projects, including schedule, scope, communications, risk, and quality.
- Manages multiple client projects effectively ensuring objectives and deadlines are met.
Professionalism and Ethics
- Operates with professionalism and integrity, including conduct, and acting in the best interests of the client.
- Driven to produce high-quality results
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification at Green or Black Belt level preferred.