REMOTE opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits
Title: Business Intelligence Analyst ll
As a Business Intelligence Analyst II you will work as a project leader and independent contributor to create a broad view of business strategy and use your knowledge of data analysis and visualization to manage global initiatives that design, develop, and deliver reports, dashboards, and data analytic services.
- Develop, Design, and Deploy global reports, dashboards, and queries to drive clear, actionable insights according to Company standards. Develop engaging data driven stories together with business stakeholders and product/analytics teams to maximize impact
- Collaborate with technical and business experts to understand business requirements, develop an end-to-end plan for business intelligence deliverables, and actively secure their implementation through the scrum process
- Provide thought leadership in cross functional problem solving to understand business challenges, explore possible solutions, and generate mindshare. Flexibly seek out new work or training opportunities to broaden experience
- Manage the execution of continuous improvement initiatives to remove friction from the business intelligence development lifecycle. Proactively identifying and direct the implementation solution optimization opportunities within architectural guidelines
- Design training for business stakeholders on theoretical concepts of data visualization and their practical application in standard reporting toolsets
- Perform other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years of relevant work experience
- Master’s or Ph.D. and three (3) years of relevant work experience
- Experience in at least two areas:
- Knowledgeable Practitioner of designing, developing, and deploying Business Intelligence tools (i.e Power BI, SAP Business Objects, etc.)
- Knowledgeable Practitioner of SQL with experience designing high quality, production
SQL queries and views
- Knowledgeable Practitioner of Python development with experience designing high
quality, production Python codebases
- Knowledgeable Practitioner of hypothesis-based problem solving
- Knowledgeable Practitioner of data modeling
- Experience presenting complex topics to broad audiences in order to generate
- Experience managing business intelligence projects with multiple team members.
- Working knowledge of Distributed Parallel Processing Environments such as Spark or Snowflake
- Working knowledge of problem solving/root cause analysis on Production workloads
- Working knowledge of Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Working knowledge of workflow orchestration using tools such as Airflow, Prefect, Dagster, or similar tooling
- Working knowledge with CI/CD and automation tools like Jenkins or Azure DevOps
- Strong verbal and written skills in English language.
- Our Client promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing.