Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC 28202
Term: 4 months
- Strong BA who can document RFP:
- Functional and non-functional needs
- Interfaces and down/upstream data consumers and providers
- Functional requirements - Operations, Reporting, Finance (GL & Reconciliations), Regulatory, etc.
- ollect Technical requirements
- Integrate Architecture standards
- Define current and future state
- Facilitate: Work closely with PM, Business and Technical leads to…
- Clearly understand scope of work
- Define gap analysis (delta between current vs. future functionality)
- Interviews with key functional stakeholder & gather requirements
- Identify gaps w/ current systems: What enhancement required & cost to close the gap
- Data points to support objective buy vs. build analysis and functionality level
- RFP Dialogue and preparedness:
- Gather feedback for key stakeholders to finalize RFP
- Use case scenario to select the vendor
- Use cases for Proof of Concept (POC)
- Test cases
- Define required hurdles/acceptance criteria for a successful POC
- Collection point for RFP questions from Supply Chain Finance/Strategy Consultants
- Direct question to SME’s and capture feedback
- Responsible for understanding and documenting requirements for system migration and assisting with RFP
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Requirements documentation
- BA with demonstrated experience with quick turnaround projects
- Strong communication skills
- Have prior RFP experience
- Supplier Finance experience
- Knowledge of RECEIVABLES Finance SaaS offerings and value each provides