Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Sr. Business Systems Consultant -PeopleSoft/Data
Location: Minneapolis, MN or Charlotte, NC
Term: 4 months
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Project management with experience in Waterfall, Hybrid Agile environment
- Soliciting business requirements and Creating Use Cases
- Strong BRD documentation
- Authoring test scripts
- UAT testing ownership
- Exposure to data classification and data retention polices
- Exposure to Back-end PS functionality
- Experience with data migration and archival
- Excellent excel skills (including VLOOKUP’s, Pivot Tables)
- Experience analyzing and working with large data sets (i.e. 50 million records)
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.