Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Execution Consultant /Regulatory Business Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Ability to process and analyze large data sets.
- Proficiency in data analytics and familiarity with data manipulation attributes of Excel and visualization tools like PowerBI and Tableau.
- An understanding for the RCSA (Risk & Control Self-Assessment) framework.
- Identification of inherent risks, mitigating control alignment, control effectiveness (testing validation), gap identification, issues and corrective actions to remediate control and compliance gaps and development an monitoring of KRIs (Key Risk Indicators).
- Risk aware – especially operational risks.
- Familiarity with Capital Markets, preferably with an Equities focus.
- Knowledge of banking regulations and regulatory obligations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.