Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Risk Assessment Consultant
Location: WILMINGTON, Delaware, 19803
Term: 3 months
- Assist with ongoing procedure enhancements including the Remediation GLP and Business Level Procedures.
- Assist with team sites’ administration to include shared drives, and Share Point.
- Provide operational support to Control development and Risk Controls Self Assessment (RCSA).
- Assist with maintaining team entitlements and training documentation.
- Provide assistance with new team member onboarding.
- Assist with team meetings, and other operational requirements supporting Remediation team leadership.
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work.
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of Business Operations or Leadership experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.