Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Execution Administrator
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-6000
Term: 6 months
- Will be responsible for delivering high standards of client service while at the same time ensuring that all internal (Risk) and external (Compliance) standards and requirements are fully met.
- Will gather evidence of customer profile via documentary or non-documentary means utilizing both in-house and external sources.
- Will initiate the Client Onboarding process by entering data into the client onboarding system and share documents with internal teams such as the Documentation, AML and Credit teams.
- Will track progress and provide status of onboarding request to the request initiator.
- Support in implementation of initiatives related to operations and Business Execution across multiple lines of business.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and provide support to a variety of diverse support functions or operations.
- Perform moderately complex cross organizational administrative, transactional, and operational tasks including policy or process changes, process improvements, and technology enhancement tasks.
- Receive direction from supervisors.
- Assist with the administration of Strategy and Execution programs, projects, or processes specific to the business.
- Interact with colleagues of a specific line of business for the purpose of executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of Administrative Support, Business Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.