Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Data Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
Term: 6 months
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives.
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
- Building out critical reports in Microsoft Excel for leadership.
- Creating and updating pages in JIRA Confluence to store documentation.
- Assessing data sources to finalizing requirements.
- Writing documentation related to reporting.
- May be creating run procedures.
- Coordinating communications to gather information/ updates to show leadership.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Advanced skills in JIRA Confluence – Building/ developing/ maintaining reports and pages from scratch (confluence > Jira)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel – creating advanced formulas, vlookups, hlookups, pivot tables, macros (NO VBA REQUIRED)
- Ability to gathering critical requirements with strong accuracy
- Technical writing skills to create documentation
- Project support skills – understanding testing documents associated with agile process
- Agile process knowledge
- User experience with Microsoft Outlook – ability to create folders, schedule meetings, and managed calendars
- Microsoft PowerPoint – may be partner with analyst to present insight on reporting
- Visio – process flows (nice to have)
- Supporting an analytics/ data management teams
- (Business analyst skills are nice to have) – gathering/ writing business requirement documentation
- Banking/ finance experience is preferred
- Open to experience from large corporate entities/ regulated industries
- Working with agile or scrum teams
- Supporting an analytics/ data management teams/ operational reporting teams
- Creating reports for senior leadership (presenting is nice) – reports going to executives
- Working on scheduled deadlines
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.