Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Data Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 6 months
- Lead the requirements design and elicitation for small and large data initiatives.
- Build functional systems design documentation.
- Document data elements, mapping and metrics for traceability/lineage and use in reports.
- Document and maintain metadata.
- Prepare specifications for system changes.
- Create documentation for training, help resolve questions and recommend changes.
- Establish partnership with insights and reporting teams, lines of business, technology and allegation management teams.
- Communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats.
- Self-direct and lead others to complete multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames.
- Be a strong influencer and consensus builder with a positive attitude, who motivates self and others.
- Collaborate across people, processes, and technology/tools within a highly intensive and complex data environment.
- Be comfortable presenting and tailoring communication approaches based on the audience.
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both.
- 4+ years of data warehouse experience.
- 3+ years of SQL experience.
- 2+ years of banking industry experience.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 2+ years of Teradata experience.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- 5+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience with data models, data relationships and data mapping.
- 2+ years of conduct management, risk or regulatory experience.
- Exposure working on speech or text analytics projects --- data virtualization tools, Mongo DB, Hadoop.