Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Business Execution Consultant
Location: Minneapolis, MN, 55415
Term: 6 months
- Expected to work closely with Business Management and other senior leaders across WIM Control, Independent Risk Management (IRM), and Wells Fargo Audit Services (WFAS) throughout the issue lifecycle, from identification through to evaluation, remediation, and validation.
- Develop an excellent working knowledge of the Issue Management Policy, Procedures and related processes and controls, as prescribed by the Enterprise and WIM Issue Management teams and act as an expert for the Issue Management lifecycle.
- Support issue owners to complete the required documentation and adhere to the required governance processes in respect of their issues, including tollgate reviews by Management, Control and IRM.
- Track issues to closure and provide review and credible challenge to verbal and written updates/statements made related to corrective actions (i.e. ensure corrective action plans are on target for completion, in line with the stated remediation efforts).
- Provide periodic concise/risk-focused written and verbal updates to senior and executive management for periodic reporting purposes.
- Provide input into WIM risk and control reporting in relation to issues; in coordination with the WIM Control Analytics & Reporting Leadership and the Business Control Leaders. Ensure consistent standards and aggregation of reports at the legal entity, country and regional levels, and enhance visibility of risks.
- Establish and maintain a high level of discipline around timelines, process and documentation standards for Issue Management.
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives.
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Required to collaborate with other members of the Control team to manage a portfolio of issues aligned to the business line.
- The candidate must be articulate and be capable of initiating action and managing change in a fast paced environment, under regulatory scrutiny and heightened expectations.
- The role requires a team member with strong relationship management, influencing, and execution skills.
- The candidate should possess a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement.
- Very good understanding and appreciation of the Audit and Examination Management lifecycle. Direct experience in issue management an advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and experience in documenting issues and respective corrective actions, in collaboration with working groups. Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Going to be working
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to process multiple tasks simultaneously, whilst maintaining high attention to detail.
- Personable and confident and able to collaborate and influence key stakeholders across the organization, in the development of sustainable corrective action plans.
- Strong experience and business acumen in the financial services industry, products, and regulatory environment.
- Working knowledge of Wealth and Investment Management business an advantage.
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.