This Dallas-based eCommerce fulfillment company has an immediate full-time opening for a Business Analyst/ERP Analyst to work on the Implementation Services team. Can work 100% remotely, with a strong preference for candidates within the DFW area. This is a client facing position and you will be responsible for leading technical projects for order management and warehouse management systems. Will work with the Implementation Managers to configure software per the business requirements, execute testing, create documentation, and transition to steady state support teams. This position requires a fundamental understanding of software development methodologies, with preferred experience working on Order Management and/or Warehouse Management projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of Business Analyst experience or as a Super User on 3PL (Third-Party Logistics) Warehousing & Distribution projects.
- JD Edwards and/or Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within supply chain and e-commerce
- Strongly prefer experience with Order Management and/or Warehouse Management projects.
- Ability to travel up to 25% (to help with client launches when needed).
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
- Proven analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Working with project management to document business requirements for new client implementation projects.
- Supporting the complete development lifecycle including requirements gathering, documentation, design, development, integration testing and deployment.
- Customizing and configuring workflow to allow the integration of client/server applications.
- Configuration and researching capabilities of the current ERP System.
- Assisting in preparing detail system designs for system configuration settings and system changes or modifications.
- Executing system test plans and documenting the results of the program and procedure tests.
- Overseeing the timely completion of implementation assignments.
- Attending client-facing meetings to define client needs and document possible solutions.
- Understanding client expectations and recognize when issues/events may affect delivery.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.