Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Analyst - Credit Risk
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 6 months
- Lead or participate in managing and supporting the delivery of technology products & services for medium to large business unit clients and contribute to large scale solutions planning related to Technology Business Services.
- Review customer information with the technology team.
- Implement technical initiatives for complex projects impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise.
- Lead initiatives for complex projects and work with the technology team to assess customer information and recommend best solutions to the customer.
- Conduct research or testing of achieving market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory or compliance issues and implications of new implementations.
- Collaborate and consult with the technology team to resolve issues and provide customers with best possible solutions.
- Provide guidance on leveraging new technology.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of financial services industry experience.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial credit portfolio reporting and data quality monitoring.
- Credit Risk Portfolio Management Reporting Experience, Wealth and Investment Management preferred.
- Business analysis and research with high degree of attention to detail– someone who can and will be accountable to take a requirement from start to finish.
- Ability to identify, understand and articulate a broad spectrum of data issues and how they apply to the business.
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial credit processes, relationship aggregation FR Y-14Q H1-2 and other regulatory submissions.
- Experience working with development teams in a scrum and agile environment.
- Proficient in SQL skills with experience in SQL Server, Teradata and Oracle databases.
- Ability to organize, manage multiple priorities and achieve results.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills and outstanding problem solving and decision-making skills.
- 4+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, education.