Grow your career as a Business Analyst with an innovative global bank in Irving, TX. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will closely document the processes of marketing campaigns across US Consumer Marketing while reporting the Product Owner of the Agile Scrum Team. Will use excellent communication skills to understand the complexity of cross-functional teams working together to plan and execute various ECM & ACQ Campaigns. Will guide, influence and convince others and colleagues in other areas of the organization. Will be responsible for documenting all processes in Visio (high-level) and in very specific detail using a pre-defined Excel spreadsheet.
- Collaborate with process owners to define the requirements into Visio flows.
- Document & own Visio & Excel files tied to each program being on-boarded to Aprimo.
- Support project management and roadmap documentation.
- Keep track of all meeting follow-up items.
- Actively participate in daily stand-up meeting, design sessions, user-story grooming calls.
- 2+ years of experience in Process Design/Transformation Projects.
- Must be proficient in MS Office including, but not limited to Visio, MS Project & Excel.
- Must have an understanding of marketing and how to break down the process in small steps.
- Prefer experience in Aprimo (or Workflow tools).
- Prefer an understanding of Agile technology methodology, marketing & automated workflow tools.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.