- 3+ years relevant experience
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage and work with a culturally diverse population.
- The ability to balance between data/process needs and the need for action, effectively determining where ‘good’ or ‘great’ is preferred over ‘perfect’.
- Ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast paced sometimes stressful environment.
- The ability to communicate and interact effectively (both in writing and verbally), and the ability to learn how to learn.
- Interpersonal skills to work in a team orientated, collaborative environment.
- Ability to create a culture focused on safety, quality, lean practices and accountability.
- Deals with ambiguity; can effectively cope with change; can decide and act without having the total picture; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.