Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Information Security Engineer
Location: SAN MARCOS, Texas
Term: 9 months
- Lead computer security incident response activities for highly complex events.
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Provide security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards.
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for highly complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security.
- Review and correlate security logs.
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers.
- Lead a team to achieve objectives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Need experience and education in tactical cyber-attack evaluation, exploit testing and analysis, malware reverse engineering, cyber intelligence, and red or purple teaming.
- Will have experience in using tactical expertise in exploit testing, and exploit proof-of-concept development and analysis.
- Experience developing offensive tradecraft for cyber defender trainings and partnering with cyber defenders to resolve identified capability gaps.
- Experience in conducting technical research and identifying methods to detect emerging cyber threats, emulating full-life cycle cyber-attack methodologies, and have a deep, technical understanding of evolving Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs). Lastly, have a well-rounded understanding of the Cloud threat landscape, endpoint/network defenses and detection methodologies, or incident response, in addition to an expertise in how adversarial cyber threat actors think and attack.
- 5+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.