Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Blue Team Cyber Security Research Consultant
Location: Charlotte, Dallas, NYC, San Fran, Des Moines, IA, Minneapolis, St. Louis
Term: 9 months
- Lead initiatives including the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of the most complex computer network security and protection technologies for company information and network systems and applications.
- Act as professional ethical penetration tester utilizing hacking tools to modify or create proof of concept exploits that mimic techniques of the most sophisticated attackers.
- Review and analyze complex advanced computer security incident response activities and technical investigations of information security related incidents.
- Identify vulnerabilities and associate those to a severity rating by deriving impact and ease of exploit.
- Conduct security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate information security policies and adherence to best practices.
- Communicate to the line of business on the inherent risks, providing meaningful mitigation strategies.
- Provide leadership to principal engineers and supports special projects.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Need experience and education in tactical cyber-attack evaluation, exploit testing and analysis, malware reverse engineering, cyber intelligence, and red or purple teaming.
- Will have experience in using tactical expertise in exploit testing, and exploit proof-of-concept development and analysis.
- Experience developing offensive tradecraft for cyber defender trainings and partnering with cyber defenders to resolve identified capability gaps.
- Experience in conducting technical research and identifying methods to detect emerging cyber threats, emulating full-life cycle cyber-attack methodologies, and have a deep, technical understanding of evolving Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs). Lastly, have a well-rounded understanding of the Cloud threat landscape, endpoint/network defenses and detection methodologies, or incident response, in addition to an expertise in how adversarial cyber threat actors think and attack.
- 5+ years of Cyber Security Research experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.