Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Big Data Support
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Term: 6 months with possible extension
- Design and conduct moderately complex analysis to identify and remediate data quality or integrity issues and to identify and remediate process or control gaps.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Identify data quality metrics and execute data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Design and monitor data governance, data quality and metadata policies, standards, tools, processes or procedures to ensure data control and remediation for companywide data management functions.
- Support communications with basic documentation related to requirements, design decisions, issue closure, or remediation updates.
- Support issue remediation by performing basic to mildly complex data profiling, data or business analysis, and data mapping as part of root cause or impact analysis.
- Provide support to regulatory analysis and reporting requirements.
- Recommend plans for the development and implementation of initiatives that assess the quality of new data sources.
- Work with business and technology partners or subject matter professionals to document or maintain business or technical metadata about systems, business or data elements, or data-related controls.
- Consult with clients to assess the current state of data quality within area of assigned responsibility.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Data Analytics, databases, data related projects
- 2+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.