Our client is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join their team for a 6+ month contract in Irving, TX! In this role you will partner with vendors to support delivery of data integration solutions utilizing tools such as Databricks, Python custom development, Azure containers and other Azure tool kits. Must have a strong and continuously evolving technical mastery of Azure technologies, Python.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Design, develop and build data integration pipeline architecture and ensure successful creation of the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Spark, SQL and other technologies.
- Build robust and scalable applications using SQL, Scala/Python and Spark
- Work on creating data ingestion processes to maintain Global Datalake
- Expertise in writing complex, highly optimized queries across large datasets
- Code deployments, Code Reviews
- Develop and maintain design documentation, test cases, performance and monitoring and performance evaluation using GIT, Confluence, Cluster Manager
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Proficiency in Python, Pyspark, SQL, Azure technologies
- 5+ years of experience with Big data
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Retail experience and knowledge of commercial data is a huge plus
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.