Our client is seeking a BI Developer for a contract opportunity located in Fort Worth, TX.
- Develop Cognos reports and dashboards using Cognos Report studio.
- Minimum 6 years’ of hands-on experience with BI delivery initiatives for data warehouses and related applications using industry standard toolsets.
- Experience with developing complex Cognos framework manager models, Dashboards and reports in large, global organizations.
- Experience with Framework Manager, Report Studio, Workspace Advanced, Workspace, and Data Modules.
- Advanced experience/ability with SQL development on relational data sources.
- Ability to respond to and resolve performance issues for our business users via report and SQL query tuning.
- Develop, implement and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications.
- Familiarity/experience with Teradata database, Teradata Native Object Store, spark SQL is a plus.
- Additional BI Tool/Technology experience preferred – Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.