Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: NEW YORK, New York, 10017
Term: 9 months
- Will lead projects and support complex strategic initiatives in the Continuous Delivery space.
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Focus is on Azure experience. Looking to build out expertise on Azure DevOps (ADO) specifically.
- A good candidate will be familiar with engineering and system architecture for the product and be able to provide meaningful input toward the future implementation of Azure products.
- Must also have a knowledge of the APIs and be able to speak knowledgeably about its use in software development.
- Looking for generalists, but candidates with expertise (experience with enterprise-grade implementations including architecture, administration, and experience coding against available APIs) in CheckMarx, Artifactory or BlackDuck move to the front of the line.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.