Position: Azure Developer with Angular
Location: Atlanta, GA 30334
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for developing new and modernizing existing applications into cloud-native (microservices) architecture patterns, maintaining existing legacy applications built using Angular 8/10, C#, .NET core, MVC, ASP.NET, REST API, OAuth2.0, JWT.Develop, Enhance and Support new and existing applications on Angular 8/10, C#, .NET core, MVC, ASP.NET, ASP.NET webforms, OAuth2.0, JWT, jQuery, REST API, Web API, Web services, LINQ and Entity Framework, HTML5/CSS, OOD & Design Patterns, Windows services, Unit Testing Frameworks, SQL Server, and Oracle.
- Responsible for writing complex SQL queries and developing stored procedures and functions in SQL Server and in an Oracle environment.
- Perform code reviews and conduct unit testing.
- Responsible for the maintenance and support of existing applications.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years of experience in Web Application Development.
- 5 years of experience in Angular 2\5\8\10 Web Development.
- 5 years of experience in developing Web REST APIs Using .Net Core.
- 3 years of experience with .NET Core, Entity Framework.
- 2 years of Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform experience.
- 5 years of experience with ASP.Net with C#.
- 5 years of experience with SQL, Procedures. Triggers, Functions.
- 5 years of experience in UI Development Using Bootstrap & CSS Style.
- 2 years of experience with Telerik Controls.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.