For this role, we would expect you to have most of the following skills & experience - we realize not everyone is going to have all of what is listed but looking for many of the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in architecture, design, deployment, and maintenance of public cloud solutions with a focus on Microsoft Azure IaaS.
- Minimum 3-10 years of experience providing IT administration and/or engineering services managing Windows Servers and Services
- Expert knowledge of Azure CLI PowerShell and ARM Templates.
- Expert knowledge of Azure Networking, Azure Virtual Networks, ExpressRoutes, and Site-to-Site-VPN.
- Experience implementing Cisco and/or F5 virtual appliances.
- Experience implementing automated deployment solutions, with a focus on ServiceNow catalog deployments.
- Intermediate knowledge of Azure DevOps configuration and Management.
- Intermediate knowledge of Azure Identity Management including Azure AD, Azure AD B2C, SSO
- Intermediate knowledge of Azure Security Center.
- Experience with cloud monitoring including Azure Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, and Application insights.
- Certification in one or more multiple public cloud environments from different vendors (Azure, AWS, GCP, OCI, etc) preferred.
- Experience with planning and executing migrations from on-premises data centers to public cloud environments.
- Script Experience - PowerShell, Python, Bash, or similar.
- Experience managing small projects and leading initiatives with minimal direction throughout the project lifecycle
We offer excellent benefits including the company contributing to your 401K plan regardless of your contribution! Full medical, dental and vision coverage with paid time off! Looking to work for a top tier organization and leverage your Azure skills, please apply so we can discuss this role with you in more detail.