Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: SUMMIT, New Jersey, 07901-1444
Term: 9 months
- Hands on experience in analyzing source system data and mapping data attributes to target data models.
- Conduct discovery sessions to confirm configuration/threshold parameters for all the models from the FCCM components namely Anti Money Laundering Enterprise edition.
- Good knowledge in MANTAS data models such as Client and FSDM.
- Conduct data assessment requirements to evaluate data quality and adequacy to run the models.
- Configure the workflows for all alert resolution processes for all the components (provided out of box).
- Assist production and non-Production deployments.
- Coordinate and Collaborate with Oracle organization's resources in ensuring a successful deployment of the FCCM suite of applications.
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Oracle Mantas Experience (Financial Crime and Compliance) good to have.
- FCCM Configuration
- Unix, PL/SQL
- Mantas scenario development
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL
- Python- nice to have, not required.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.