Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in todays digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Automation QA Engineer
Location: San Francisco CA
Term: 18 months
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years application development and implementation experience.
- Proven sound record implementing automation test for complex projects on Database (SQL/NonSQL), API, UI, Microservice, BI Report, and Performance.
- Define and design automation architecture and framework. Be able to form and implement sustainable automation framework and automated testing suites.
- QA mindset & knowledge and experience to translate complex business/functional requirements to quality artefacts
- Proficient hands-on coding experience in programming languages : Java , Python, VB, and/or C-Sharp
- Advanced SQL skills on SQL Server or Oracle Database.
- Proficient hands-on experience in tools : Selenium, Postman, Informatica, Jemeter, LoadRunner, Reporting framework, CI/CT and/or any others commonly used automation test tools.
- Agile project experience
- Working knowledge HP ALM and JIRA
- Guide and coach less experienced members
- Good collaboration and communication skills with proactive attitude
- Strong analytical / troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge in finance service domain