Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Software Developer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 6 months
- Responsible for handling and creating automation scripts for highly complex web applications.
- Works with business users and technology partners to establish and maintain a consistent methodology and to resolve escalated issues during the process.
- Analyzes the book of work for this implementation and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and technical functional specification documents.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff to resolve critical and nonroutine scenarios.
- Participate in projects associated with the technology domain, including installation, upgrades, and deployment efforts.
- Identify opportunity for service quality and availability within the technology domain environment.
- Review and analyze technical assignments or challenges that are related to low to medium risk deliverables and that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternative technology domains.
- Present recommendations for resolving issues or may escalate issues as needed to meet established service level agreements.
- Exercise independent judgment while also developing understanding of given technology domain in reference to security and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with technology colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Need someone with Selenium experience to help automate the stack of the functionalities within the application.
- 2+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Nice to have:
- Capital Markets experience
- Fixed incoming trading experience